ACTEX & ASM preliminary study manuals come with StudyPlus+ bonus content. The features listed below offer additional value & support for students in their exam process.
These materials can be accessed through actuariallearning.com. Print & digital manuals contain a key code page with instructions.
View a sample key code page.
- GOAL: test your skills with our digital test prep tool (see below for details).
- Virtual Flashcards: study on the go with this mobile memorization tool.
- Digital Formula Sheet: great overview for learning and memorizing key material.
- Exam Strategy Guides: learn tips and tricks for passing exams with efficient study tactics.
- Career Strategy Guides: looking for an internship, entry-level job or new job? Find the strategy you need to land your new position.
- Technical Skill Webinars: help with Excel, VBA and other skills sought by employers.
- Supplemental texts: sample textbooks.
- $380+ value
GOAL Practice Questions, Quizzes and Exams for Exam P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM & MAS-I
GOAL is available for Exams P (1,100+ questions), FM (1,450+ questions), IFM (900+ questions), LTAM (1,650+ questions), STAM (875+ questions) and MAS-I (1,000+ questions). GOAL for Exams SRM & MAS-II are coming in Fall 2019. GOAL is included free with an authorized purchase of an ACTEX or ASM Exam P, FM, LTAM, STAM or MAS-I study manual as part of StudyPlus+. GOAL is a way for students to practice what they've learned in class or from independent study using textbooks and study manuals. The online platform offers a database of exam-style problems with detailed solutions, 3 learning modes (Practice, Quiz, Simulated Exams) and 3 levels of difficulty (Core, Advanced and Mastery). You control your learning mode, difficulty level and topics.
Access GOAL through StudyPlus+ on actuariallearning.com.
*Authorized retailers include The Actuarial Bookstore, ACTEX Learning, or university bookstores.
- Access your StudyPlus+ bonus content by visiting actuariallearning.com and entering your unique key code.
- StudyPlus+ is included with ACTEX and ASM preliminary exam study manuals.
- StudyPlus+ content varies slightly by exam, but most include a formula sheet, virtual flashcards, Excel skills webinars, free career ebooks, and samples of any relevant supplementary ACTEX texts for your exam.
- Customers have digital access to these materials for 12 months from the date of key code activation.
- Each key code can only be activated one time. If a student resells their manual and the key code has already been activated, the second buyer will not have access to StudyPlus+.
- For support, customers can contact their retailer, such as The Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River Books. If customers purchased the manual at a third-party retailer like a university bookstore, they can place a support request online at actuariallearning.com.
Still have questions? Please contact us for support.