Who will you be working with?
You’ll be part of our team of employees, located in two locations, Portsmouth, NH and New Hartford, CT. Our employees and management can only be described as:
- Independent; leading their own areas of responsibility
- Loyal to each other and our customers
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Invested; having ownership
- Multi-tasking; excited by our work
- Collaborative; supportive of one another
- Customer focused (exceedingly so)
- No egos (zero); we are a team
- Self-driven and hard-working
- Prideful in all we do
How will you feel working here?
- Appreciated and rewarded
- Successful; empowered with many opportunities to see your ideas implemented
- Committed; helping the company be "Better, Faster, Smarter"
- Tired at the end of most days! We’re busy!
About our company
- Supportive management that provides strong performers with expanded responsibility
- Competitively driven to be “Better, Faster, Smarter” in all that we do
ACTEX Learning, an SRBooks company, is the leading actuarial education publisher in the US and Canada. https://www.actexmadriver.com/aboutactex.aspx. Founded in 1999, SRBooks is a specialty education publishing and online retail company with 16 employees in NH and CT. We manage multiple brands, multiple content distribution platforms and several distinct sales/marketing channels (websites and blogs) including www.actuarialbookstore.com, www.actexmadriver.com, www.studymanuals.com and www.actuarialzone.org. The company also offers a portfolio of continuing professional development (CPD) e-courses and an academic resource center for university professors involved in actuarial education.
Additional Benefits of Working at SRBooks (subject to eligibility)
Employees are compensated using a combination of:
- Benefit plans, including health insurance and flexible spending account;
- 401(k) program which includes a matching component of employee contributions (as described below).
- Casual dress code
Our standard full-time work hours are:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm (with an hour for lunch)
- Friday, 8:30am – 5pm (with an hour for lunch)
Most of our employees take advantage periodically of work hour flexibility. We encourage staff to arrange work/life schedules as needed, recognizing the needs of the business to be of primary importance.
Location: Portsmouth, NH
How to Apply
Please send your résumé and cover letter to CEO Bill Marella at email@example.com.