Job Title: Customer Service & Retail Operations
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH (Local candidates only, not a remote position)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service experience, 1 year (Preferred)
- College Degree (Preferred); High school or equivalent (Required)
Opportunity for Career Growth
- Numerous career paths within the company
Contact Information: Please reach out to email@example.com with inquiries.
Job Description: Customer Service & Retail Operations
Customer Service: List of Duties
Answer customer calls, emails, and live chats and resolve customer issues.
- Online commerce customer orders
- University bookstore customer orders
- Corporate customer orders
- Approve pass guarantees & extensions.
- Approve and issue coupon codes and other discounts.
- Approve returns and issue Return Authorizations for bookstores.
- Create proformas (and accepting payment for those that turn into real orders)
- Investigate, review and process text accomodation requests, creating compliance documentation/contracts when necessary.
- Cross-check First Time Purchase, Hold, & Fraud emails with accounts, and digging deeper when necessary.
- Respond to technical support messages during business hours and also provide 24/7 review of support messages from eLearning platforms. Timely resolution of customer service-related questions/issues. Forward technical inquiry messages to the technical team for attention.
- Send PDFs containing supplement access for relevant materials.
- Calls include checking the companies' voicemail.
Monitor Amazon sales:
- Check orders on Amazon and then crosscheck at warehouse to make sure they made it.
- Approve and monitor returns; issue refunds.
- If we are out of a book we sell on Amazon, we must temporarily remove the listing and then add it back on when it comes back in.
Warehouse, Inventory, Backorder report, Returns report
- Run reports as requested by Manager.
- Release "ready to ship" orders at warehouse.
- Process returns weekly.
- Monitor backorder status.
Order new material
- Order/Upload to printing company website.
Liasion between customers and authors
- Forward errata/questions and responses.
- Send verified errata to marketing team to publish online.
- Update spreadsheets as necessary.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite - especially excel
- Google Drive Software
Benefits of Working at ArchiMedia (subject to eligibility)
Employees are compensated using a combination of:
- Benefit plans, including health insurance and flexible spending account;
- 401(k) program which includes a matching component of employee contributions;
- Casual dress code.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week with after-hours monitoring of online support.
Our standard full-time work hours are:
- Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 5:30pm (with an hour for lunch)
- Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm (with an hour for lunch)
- Other duties as requested
Work Remotely: No
Who will you be working with?
You'll be part of our team of employees located in Portsmouth, NH. Our employees and management can only be described as:
- Independent; leading their own areas of responsibility.
- Loyal to each other and our customers.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Invested; having ownership.
- Multi-tasking; excited by our work.
- Collaborative; supportive of another.
- Customer focused (exceedingly so!)
- No egos (zero); we are a team.
- Self-driven and hard-working.
- Prideful in all we do.
How will you feel working here?
- Appreciated and rewarded.
- Successful; empowered with many opportunities to see your ideas implemented.
- Committed; helping the company be "Better, Faster, Smarter."
- Tired at the end of most days! We're busy!
About our company
Founded in 1999, ArchiMedia Advantage Inc. is a specialty education publishing and online retail company with 16 employees. We manage multiple brands, multiple content distribution platforms and several distinct sales/marketing channels (websites and blogs) including www.actuarialbookstore.com, www.actexmadriver.com, www.studymanuals.com and www.actuarialzone.org.
- We are a Benefit Corporation! Learn more: About Our ACTEX Brand
- Grow with us! Supportive management that provides strong performers with expanded responsibility.