GOAL Instructional Videos
New! GOAL offers FREE instructional videos! Topic-by-topic, follow the exam syllabi.
- Exam P (21 hours / 70 topics)
- Exam FM (9 hours / 50 topics)
- Exam IFM (Coming soon)
- Exam STAM (12 hours / 70 topics)
- Exam LTAM (15 hours / 80 topics)
GOAL Practice Questions, Quizzes and Simulated Exams
GOAL is a way for students to practice what they've learned in class or from independent study using textbooks and study manuals. The online platform offers a database of exam-style problems with detailed solutions, 3 learning modes (Practice, Quiz, Simulated Exams) and 3 levels of difficulty (Core, Advanced and Mastery). You control your learning mode, difficulty level and topics.
|Exam P (1,300+ questions)
||Exam FM (1,500+ questions)
||Exam IFM (1,000+ questions)
|Exam LTAM (1,900+ questions)
||Exam STAM (1,100+ questions)
||Exam SRM (800+ questions)
|Exam MAS-I (1,000+ questions)
||Exam MAS-II (800+ questions)
||Exam CAS 5C (240+ questions)
|Exam CAS 6CU (350+ questions)
||Exam CAS 6CC (350+ questions)
GOAL is included free with an authorized purchase* of a corresponding ACTEX or ASM study manual as part of StudyPlus+.
Students may also sign up for a free 1-day trial of GOAL.
Access GOAL through StudyPlus+ on actuariallearning.com.
*Authorized retailers include The Actuarial Bookstore, ACTEX Learning, or university bookstores.
GOAL Score is a measurement of how prepared you are to pass your exam that suits any study approach. A score of 70 or above indicates readiness. Your score is broken into categories, allowing you to study efficiently by concentrating on problem areas. GOAL Score quantifies your exam readiness by measuring both your performance and the consistency of your performance. Your GOAL Score also analyzes your strengths and weaknesses by category, topic, and level of difficulty.
GOAL Question of the Day
The GOAL Question of the Day is a complimentary, daily test of your actuarial proficiency. Drawing from our extensive database of sample exam problems, the QoD is updated daily with one problem each for exam P/1, FM/2, IFM/3F, LTAM, STAM, SRM, MAS-I, and MAS-II. Want to revisit yesterday's problem? Up to four of the most recent previously viewed questions are available at a time.
- Access your StudyPlus+ bonus content by visiting actuariallearning.com and entering your unique key code.
- StudyPlus+ is included with ACTEX and ASM preliminary exam study manuals.
- StudyPlus+ content varies slightly by exam, but most include a formula sheet, virtual flashcards, Excel skills webinars, free career ebooks, and samples of any relevant supplementary ACTEX texts for your exam.
- Customers have digital access to these materials for 12 months from the date of key code activation for printed and 12-month digital manual licenses. StudyPlus+ access is provided for 6 months from the date of key code activation for 6-month digital manual licenses.
- Each key code can only be activated one time. If a student resells their manual and the key code has already been activated, the second buyer will not have access to StudyPlus+.
- Pass Guarantees provided with ACTEX and ASM manual purchases do include access to StudyPlus+.
- For support, customers can contact their retailer, such as The Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River Books. If customers purchased the manual at a third-party retailer like a university bookstore, they can place a support request online at actuariallearning.com.
Still have questions? Please contact us for support.